What Mugdock Offers
- disabled parking spaces
- coach parking
- car park close to amenities
- play areas for children of all abilities
- wheelchair accessible toilets and baby changing facilities
- many of the paths are wheelchair accessible with assistance and will take you through woodlands to see the ruined castles, loch and pond
- borrow mobility equipment (please see section below) accessible orienteering course
- Park visitor centre & gift shop, tearoom, coffee shop, bike hire & repairs, art & craft gallery and garden centre with restaurant,
- the Ranger Service run a countryside events programme, including outdoor activity sessions for children, stragazing, history walks and talks,
*Look out for ♿ in our Park leaflets to see which are accessible.
This battery powered scooter is fully adjustable for the comfort of the rider. With safe and easy controls it is free to use for anyone needing the extra lift. Please note there is a 2 hour maximum hire.Standard Wheelchair
Also available is a standard wheelchair .The Duet
The Duet is a wheelchair with a cycle attached that offers freedom and fun to both cyclist and rider
Please book mobility equipment in advance to ensure availability by calling 0141 956 6100 or pop into the Visitor Centre for more information fo what’s on offer.