Mugdock is a great place to visit. there's lots for everyone to do. The Old Stable complex of Craigend has been converted into a fully accessible visitor area. Mugdock offers.
- disabled parking spaces
- coach parking
- car park close to amenities
- play areas for children of all abilities
- wheelchair accessible toilets and baby changing facilities
- many of the paths are wheelchair accessible with assistance and will take you through woodlands to see the ruined castle and loch and ponds
- borrow mobility equipment (please see below for details)
- try the new accessible orienteering course
- the Ranger Service run a countryside events programme, from storytelling to archery to natural history.
Look out forin the leaflets to see which are accessible.
Please book in advance to ensure availability.
We hope that our range of mobility equipment will cater for the different needs of anyone visiting the park, but best of all there is no charge and all instruction is provided.
To book mobility equipment call 0141 956 6100 or pop into the Park office for more information and have a look at what's on offer. You can also click here to book online using our Booking Request Form
This battery powered scooter is fully adjustable for the comfort of the rider. With safe and easy controls it is free to use for anyone needing the extra lift.
Also freely available are standard wheelchairs.
The Duet is a wheelchair with a cycle attached that offers freedom and fun to both cyclist and rider.